Pm Shehbaz Asks Modi To Hold Talks To Resolve Issue Of Kashmir
Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif Monday asked Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to hold serious and sincere talks to resolve burning issues, including Kashmir. The prime minister, in an interview with Al Arabiya news channel, said, “My message to the Indian leadership and Prime Minister Narendra Modi is that let us sit down on the table and have serious and sincere talks to resolve our burning issues like Kashmir.” In Kashmir, flagrant human rights violations were taking place day in and day out, he said, adding India had usurped any semblance of autonomy, given to the Kashmiris according to Article 370 of the Indian Constitution. The autonomy was revoked in August 2019.
Amit Shah’s Visit to IIOJK Tantamount to Rubbing Salt on Kashmirs’ Wounds: AJK PM
Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) Prime Minister Sardar Tanveer Ilyas Khan has said that the Indian Home Minister Amit Shah’s visit to the Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK) was tantamount to rubbing salt on the wounds of Kashmiri people. Terming Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Home Minister Amit Shah as the biggest terrorists, he said that their hands were soaked with the blood of innocent Kashmiris. Talking to media persons here Saturday, he said, they (India) brought all hell in Kashmir during the last few years but despite unleashing a reign of terror, they have miserably failed to dampen the Kashmiris’ resolve and their urge for freedom of their motherland.
Indian Troops Martyr Two Kashmiri Youth in Budgam Fake Encounter
In IIOJK, Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism martyred two young people in a fake encounter in the Budgam district. Indian troops and paramilitary forces during a cordon and search operation stopped a vehicle at the main Chowk near the court area of the district. The troops dislodged the youth from the vehicle and shot them dead on spot. The locals said that the youth was killed in cold blood.
People Across Board Condemn Forced Eviction Of Kashmiris From Their Lands
In IIOJK, the eviction of Kashmiri people from their land under the new land order introduced by the Modi-led Indian regime has triggered strong condemnations and protests from across the board. According to Kashmir Media Service, APHC leaders Engineer Hilal Ahmad War, Khadim Hussain, and Syed Sibte Shabbir Qummi in their statements in Srinagar said that the Modi regime is depriving Kashmiri Muslims of their land, houses, and other properties to accommodate Indian Hindus in the occupied territory.
Indian Police File Chargesheet against Two Kashmiri Youth
Indian police on Monday filed a chargesheet against two Kashmiri youths in a false case registered against them in 2021. The police filed the chargesheet before the court of the 3rd Additional Sessions Judge, Jammu, against Altaf Hussain Shah and Mohammad Qasim. The police have claimed that the two youths were associated with a mujahid organization and had thrown a grenade in the house of one Romesh Singh in Rajouri in 2021 and due to the explosion three years old child, Veer Singh died and several others sustained injuries.
Protests Across Jammu, Parts Of Valley Against Modi’s Land Eviction Order
In IIOJK, the eviction of Kashmiris from their lands with an aim to settle outsiders there in order to affect the demographic configuration of the territory triggered anti-India protests across the Jammu region and in parts of the Kashmir valley. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) held a protest demonstration against the eviction in the name of anti-encroachment drive outside the party office in Jammu. The PDP in its statement voiced deep concern over the Modi regime’s move of divesting the people of the land registered under various titles in revenue records across the occupied territory. The PDP said the regime is totally blind toward the destruction of the livelihood of the rural poor. “Is this beginning of the process of “Acchay din”, the administration is conducting false propaganda that the land is being acquired for development purposes but the facts are contrary to its claims,” it added.
Today,s Social Media Theme
- IIOJK authorities’ latest move to evict locals from so-called state land is yet another step toward colonizing Kashmir
- Notifying new land laws is part of Modi’s sinister plan to strangulate Kashmiris economically & snatch their identity
- The ongoing eviction of locals from land in IIOJK is meant to disempower, humiliate & punish Kashmiri Muslims
- IIOJK authorities’ are depriving Kashmiris of their due right to use land in the garb of anti-encroachment drives
- Modi regime is arbitrarily issuing orders one after the other to further its anti-Kashmiris agenda
- Modi hell-bent on eradicating the Muslim character of IIOJK
- Making every Kashmiri Muslim homeless in their own land is the dream of RSS-BJP
- Muslims belonging to every class, sect, or ethnicity in IIOJK are targets of Hindutva policy
- Forced evictions, illegal confiscations & demolition of properties are part of India’s systematic settler colonialism campaign in IIOJK
- Modi regime is enforcing a process of political, constitutional, cultural & economic disempowerment in IIOJK
- India is illegally altering IIOJK demography in violation of UN resolutions & international laws
- Brave, resilient Kashmiris will thwart Modi’s nefarious designs in IIOJK