AJK PM Urges World To Take Notice Of India’s Violations Of UN Resolutions, Rights Treaties
Azad Jammu and Kashmir Prime Minister Sardar Tanveer Ilyas Khan has expressed serious concern over the fast-deteriorating political and human rights situation in Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir. Talking to former APHC Convener Syed Faiz Hussain Naqshbandi in Islamabad, he said India has crossed all limits of barbarism and brutality in the illegally occupied Kashmir. Sardar Tanveer urged the world community to take notice of India’s apartheid regime brazenly violating the UN resolutions that guarantee the right of self-determination to the people of Kashmir. On the occasion, the Azad Jammu and Kashmir Prime Minister appointed Faiz Hussain Naqshbandi as his Honorary Special Assistant on the Freedom Movement of Kashmir.
Indian Troops Martyr One Kashmiri Youth in Kupwara
Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism martyred one Kashmiri youth in the Kupwara district. Indian troops martyred the youth during a military operation in the Saidpora area of the district. The operation was going on till the last reports came in.
Indian Troops Launch Caso In Srinagar
Indian troops have launched a cordon and search operation in the Srinagar district. The CASO was launched by Indian police and Central Reserve Police Force CRPF personnel in the Qamarwari area of the district. The operation continued till the last reports came in.
APHC Thanks People for Observing Shutdown against Modi’s Anti-Kashmir Policies
The All Parties Hurriyat Conference (APHC) has thanked the people of Jammu and Kashmir for supporting its call against the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) regime’s ongoing eviction and demolition campaign in the garb of anti-encroachment drive in Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK). The APHC spokesman in a statement issued in Srinagar said the BJP regime is resorting to brutal measures to disempower the people of the territory by grabbing their properties, lands, Waqf/Anjuman properties, and demolition of their houses, shops, and business complexes. He said such brutal anti-Kashmir actions are meant to erase the identity of Jammu and Kashmir.
Complete Shutdown Observed In IIOJK
In IIOJK, normal life remained disrupted, due to a shutdown against the Indian government’s ongoing eviction and demolition campaign in the garb of an anti-encroachment drive in the territory. According to Kashmir Media Service, shops and business establishments in Srinagar, Baramulla, Islamabad, and other major cities and towns in the Kashmir Valley were closed while the movement of traffic on the roads was very thin. The shopkeepers closed their shops despite being threatened with dire consequences by the troops in case they failed to follow the instructions.
Media Outlets Call For Kashmiri Journalist Fahad Shah’s Release
Several international media organizations have called for the release of illegally detained noted Kashmiri journalist, Fahad Shah, who, they said, is paying a heavy price for elevating people’s voices in Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir. Police in IIOJK had arrested Fahad Shah after calling him to a police station in Pulwama for questioning on February 4, last year. He was arrested after he published the narrative of the families of some fake encounter victims which was in conflict with the authorities’ version. He is currently lodged at Kot Bhalwal jail in Jammu.
Today,s Social Media Theme
- Strengthening unity among their ranks is key to Kashmiris’ triumph over fascist India
- United we stand, divided we fall, a message for the Kashmiri people
- Kashmiris’ unity is the main factor behind foiling Indian designs to suppress the freedom movement
- By observing the strike against the demolition drive in IIOJK, Kashmiris have once again shown they are united in their struggle
- IIOJK people are determined to continue their struggle against Indian occupation while remaining like a rock
- The people of IIOJK have no other alternative but to fight Indian machinations with unity & determination
- Kashmiris must exhibit unity and not allow Indian nefarious designs to succeed at any cost
- Indian military might will ultimately perish in the face of Kashmiris’ unity & truthfulness of their cause
- The world must come forward to help the besieged people of IIOJK